Wood chips, Scottish Borders
We are woodchip suppliers, producing the sustainable resource from both thinnings and clear-felling operations which is grown then converted on site. Our timber is chipped and transferred to our new purpose built drying floors which allow us to guarantee a moisture content of between 20 and 23%. Our wood chip products come in size G30. A wood chip delivery service is available for our customers, find out more in our collection and delivery section.
- Producing woodfuels is our core business not a subsidiary.
- We produce woodchips throughout the year and have a constant stock available to respond to customer requirements.
- We are completely self-reliant. Harvesting timber from our own woodlands means that the fuelwood we chip is sourced from well managed, sustainable woodlands and is fully compliant with the increasing Ofgem regulations.
- Our woodchipper was chosen for its ability to produce high quality chips.
- The installation of drying floors now allows us to control moisture content in the fuel producing a woodchip with a higher calorific value.
For further information about our products and services, contact us on 01573 450253.